Image Map

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 07/22/13

7/22/2013


This weekly recap is hosted by Shelia of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books and the kidlit version is hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts. Each week we recap what we’ve read and look at what’s coming up this week.

I broke away a bit from my typical YA read this week with some Adult and NA.  I will be on track with my YA this week.

 

Finished Reading:

Escape Theory (Keaton School #1) by
Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse #13) by
Faking It (Losing It #2) by

 

Currently Reading:

My Life After Now by

 

What I'm Reading Next:

The Distance Between Us by




2 comments:

  1. My Life After Now has such a great cover. I will have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I was pretty okay with how Charlaine ended Dead Ever After. Still wonder about a few characters, so I might be sucked into After Dead later this year!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete