Image Map

Feature & Follow Friday (#20)

8/16/2013


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.


This week's Question:

Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

I am excited to report that I learned some new HTML skills not only in the past month but in the past week.  I learned how to shadow a section of text to make it stand out.  And for me I learned the more difficult task of putting a box around some text.  It took me a while, and some searching, but I did it.  I was so proud of myself. 

Have a great weekend everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Great Post! I'm new follower of you :) Here's My FF Also This is my first FF :)
    http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, I'm not exactly an HTML guru myself. Happy Friday!

    New follower gFC and bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree about the HTML! New GFC and bloglovin follower! Check out my FF at http://myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I totally admire you for learning HTML. I have zero patience for that, so not sure I can ever learn it. :) happy Friday! New follower via bloglovin

    My Feature & Follow
    Whit@Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great FF! I'm a new blogger so I'm learning a lot from everyone's post, so HTML is on my long list. I'm following you on Twitter & GFC

    Kathy
    Here's my FF:
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a web designer so I already knew the html, lol. I'm glad you know the basics! It will come in handy in the future.

      Julianna Smith - My FFF

      Delete
  6. I taught myself HTML through search engines and some great sites. I'm still learning every day! I love the name of your blog, BTW. One of my favorite song titles.

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin'. :)

    Wanda @ A Book Lover's Retreat

    ReplyDelete