Image Map

Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (#33) (11/05/13)

11/05/2013


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17332590-descendant

From pg. 1

But all he could do was stand there, looking up. Searching in vain for he raven-haired girl who had disappeared into the night...across the bridge and out of the mortal realm.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Well not only are these the top sequels I am waiting for, many of these are the top Books I'm waiting for in 2014.  When that list comes out, I will have to add some standalones to the list!  But here are the sequels I am insane with wanting to read:

Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by


Between the Spark and the Burn (Between #2) by


Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by


Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by


Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by


The One (The Selection #3) by



Evertrue (Everneath #3) by

I adore this series, much to my surprise.  I have been anticipating this book for over a year.


Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by

Yes, the most recent book hasn't even come out yet, but I still can't wait for this one.



The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London #3) by

After the second book was such a disappointment, I am looking forward to seeing if this book can make up for the last book.





The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by

Another book that should have come out this year but got pushed back over six months!  I don't know how I'm going to make it that long!








6 comments:

  1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer, Isla, and The One all made my list as well. I still need to read Everneath. I picked up a copy last May, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I love the photo you used for the books without covers. Very cute :)

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-sequels-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice picks! Like your no cover pic too! Very cute! Cannot wait for Silver Shadows or The Shadow Cabinet. Decided to hold off on reading The Madness Underneath because people said it was a little slower but yet had such a cliffhanger ending. So I thought I would just wait to read that one once I had the third one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books in those series yet! The One and Evertrue seem to be on a lot of people's lists...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANNOT wait for The Shadow Cabinet! I have a student who keeps begging me to read Mara Dyer. I think I should start soon so I am all caught up in time for the last book. I was not a fan of Lola, but I am still looking forward to Ilsa. I also need to start His Fair Assassins series. I own the first one! Great picks, I hope the wait is filled with other awesome books. http://wp.me/pzUn5-1Jm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Ignite Me! I've yet to start the other series you mentioned but I plan on doing so soon :)
    Come see my TTT post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also looking forward to Ignite Me and The One!
    My TTT: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete