Image Map

Top Ten Tuesday (#44) (01/21/14)

1/21/2014


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 

Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist

(If I could make authors write about these things you would.)


Wow this is really hard.  In general I am pretty happy with the topics that are covered by today's authors.  And honestly, if there was a story that I felt needed to be told, I would be an author myself.  I'm just not that creative.  That being said, I would love more books to be written on certain topics.  All of these in the YA genre of course.


1. Popular girl falls for nerdy boy.  Also reverse it and I'll also be happy.

2. The struggle to find the right college/getting into college.

3. Parents not being supportive about the main characters goals.

4. Switched identities.

5. Falling in love for the first time.

6. Books set during the civil war.

7. The summer between high school and college.

8. Teens in foster care.

9. The Fates/Moirai.

10. Chance encounters and how they change lives.


5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice topics! Those are pretty different! I'd like to see those too, of course with me there would have to be a paranormal twist! But it could still work! ;)


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, you've picked lots of great things! I would love more books where a popular girl/guy falls for the nerdy guy/girl - we definitely need more of those! :)

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the summer between high school and college, that is a great idea and a life changing time period!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the fates! It would be great to see more of them! I'd also like to see some more Civil War era settings.

    ReplyDelete