Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#67) Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten

12/03/2014

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:
Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by
Expected publication: July 7th 2015 by Simon Pulse

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23309655-suicide-notes-from-beautiful-girls



From Goodreads: 

Gone Girl meets 13 Reasons Why in this stylish, sexy, and atmospheric story about friendship packed with twists and turns that will leave you breathless.

They say Delia burned herself to death in her stepfather's shed. They say it was suicide.

But June doesn't believe it.

June and Delia used to be closer than anything. Best friends in that way that comes before everyone else; before guys, before family. It was like being in love, but more. They had a billion secrets, tying them together like thin silk cords.

But one night a year ago, everything changed. June, Delia, and June's boyfriend Ryan were just having a little fun. Their good time got out of hand. And in the cold blue light of morning, June knew only this; things would never be the same again.

And now, a year later, Delia is dead. June is certain she was murdered. And she owes it to her to find out the truth; which is far more complicated than she ever could have imagined.

Sexy, dark, and atmospheric, Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls will keep you guessing until the very last page.



Why I'm Waiting:

I love a good mystery, and this one looks like it will be awesome.  I absolutely love the cover of this one, and the title makes me want to start reading it now.




5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This is the first I've heard of this one and it sounds fantastic! Thank you for sharing it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds interesting, but not one that I think I'll read. Thanks for sharing though.

    here' s mine

    I also have a $30 amazon giftcard giveaway going on, so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book seems so mysterious and dark, definitely something I would like to pick up!
    My Wow
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, this sounds so good! I'm definitely picking it up, thank you for posting, Lisa. New follower here, please check out my blog mybookishlife.com (we're young and growing slowly :D ) Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete