Image Map

"Waiting On" Wednesday (#99) Inferno (Blood for Blood #2) by Catherine Doyle

7/15/2015

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm picking:

Inferno (Blood for Blood #2) by
Expected publication: January 7th 2016 by Chicken House

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25022128-inferno



From Goodreads: 

Sophie's life has been turned upside-down, and she's determined to set things right. But Nic, the Falcone brother who represents everything she's trying to forget, won't give up on their love - and it's Luca's knife she clutches for comfort. Soon another mafia clan spoils the fragile peace - and with her heart drawn in one direction and her blood in another, Sophie's in deeper than ever.


Why I'm Waiting:

The first book was not what I was expecting, but I thought it was pretty good.  I look forward to seeing where the story goes.



3 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book and I didn't realized there would be a sequel. Good to know! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever girl is used on that cover has been on several books I have seen in Amazon. Not the type of book I usually read but I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this series before, but this sounds interesting! I hope you like it :) I also just nominated you for the Book Fangirling Blog Award if you'd like to check that out!
    http://the-paperbackprincess.blogspot.ca/2015/07/the-book-fangirling-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete